Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
ZOLL AED 3® Defibrillator
Features Real CPR Help® technology, which provides real-time feedback to guide rescuers in delivering high-quality CPR.
Enhanced Real CPR Help: Proven Real CPR Help technology helps rescuers deliver high-quality CPR. The ZOLL AED 3 has a full-color display with vivid rescue images, a CPR cycle timer, and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth. In addition to displaying integrated, real-time CPR feedback, the ZOLL AED 3 screen also includes one-of-a-kind intuitive touch-screen capabilities. The touch-screen allows quick access to AED information and enables configuration without the need for additional external devices or software.
Integrated Pediatric Rescue: The universal design of the CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes gives rescuers a single solution for both adult and pediatric victims of SCA. To treat a child, use the same set of pads and simply activate child mode.
WiFi-connected: Cloud connectivity can enable automatic reporting of device status, giving you confidence your AED is ready in an emergency. WiFi also provides the ability to quickly access and transmit cardiac arrest event data to medical professionals.
• Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-color display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth
• CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads
• Optional cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness
• Industry-leading 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and reduces frequency of maintenance
• Incorporates a smart battery that can report its power level status on the device’s LCD screen or transmit it automatically over WiFi to your AED program management solution
• Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models